In a large ceramic/enamel lined Dutch oven/pot (or similarly large stockpot) add the chopped white button mushrooms and the sliced baby Bella (cremini) mushrooms with 2 teaspoons of tamari. Sauté over medium-high heat until all (or most) of the water has been released from the mushrooms, then remove from the pot and set aside. Carefully wipe out the bottom of the pot with a clean, damp cloth and add the diced onion, sauté until soft, about 7 to 9 minutes. Add a splash of water here and there to prevent burning, then add the finely minced garlic. Sauté over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add the tomato paste, then all the remaining ingredients (including the mushrooms), except the cooked linguini. Simmer for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to marry. Taste test the flavor, add more seasoning, if needed.⠀⠀Take some of the sauce and mix it with the cooked linguini. Then serve with additional sauce over top and your favorite toppings. Turn on post notifications to stay updated with our latest posts⠀
1. Heat the oven to 350F. On a lined baking tray, bake the tofu until lightly golden for around 25 mins. You can opt to pan fry the tofu in some oil if you’d like.⠀
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Make sure the cornstarch is diluted.⠀
3. Heat a pan. Add in 1 tbsp oil. Sauté the onions until tender. Add in the bell peppers, carrots, and cabbage. Sauté until cooked, around 10 minutes. ⠀
4. Add in the tofu and cooked noodles. Pour in the sauce mixture. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes until the noodles have absorbed the sauce. Turn off heat and then garnish with some sesame seeds and spring onions, if desired. Enjoy while hot!⠀
In a heated saucepan with sesame oil, sauté garlic & ginger until fragrant. Add rice & stir continuously, then add water & salt. Bring it to boil, turn heat to low & let simmer (just barely) for about 18 minutes. Turn off the heat, add vegan butter, cover lid, & let rest for 15-20mins. Prep tofu while waiting. Use a fork to fluff the rice when ready.
To make the tofu, shallow pan-fry tofu until golden brown on all sides & place tofu on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
To make the sauce, pour sauce ingredients into a pan then bring the mixture to a low simmer & cook until slightly thickened.
Slowly place tofu logs in the sauce. Using a spoon or brush, baste the tofu with sauce until well coated. The sauce will thicken up towards the end. Once the tofu is all coated with sauce, remove from heat & let it cool off a little. Cut tofu into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Serve immediately with more sauce & flavored rice along with cucumber slices & chili sauce.
Add in the cooked rice noodles, sesame oil, crispy garlic and onion salt in a big bowl (set aside).
Place a spring roll wrap onto a towel and fill it with all the fresh veggies and top some cooked glass noodles. Make a sausage like shape out of the fillings at one end of the wrappers. Fold sides in and begin rolling the spring roll. At the end of the rolling seal it by moistening the edge with water.
Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Fry the rolls and ensure turning frequently until the spring rolls turn golden brown. Finally serve with any your favourite dipping sauce.
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower head into bite-size florets.
2. Prepare batter: In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients separately. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients gradually while mixing to remove any lumps.
3. Dip cauliflower florets into batter one at a time, shaking off any excess. Place on lined baking sheet. Roast at 400°F (205°C) for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
4. While cauliflower is roasting, prepare the sauce: Whisk together all sauce ingredients except for the butter.5. (With butter, oil-free below⬇️) Heat vegan butter in a saucepan until melted. Remove saucepan from stove and whisk sauce into melted butter while saucepan is still hot. Keep whisking until sauce thickens.
5. (Oil-Free) Transfer mixed sauce directly to saucepan and whisk while heating until it starts to thicken.
6. Dip roasted cauliflower florets into sauce one at a time, using your hands to coat each floret generously. Roast on lined baking sheet at 400° F (205° C) for about 30 minutes (flipping halfway through) until florets start to darken.
Add in the garlic in a hot pot with heated oil and sauté till fragrant. Then add in the red curry paste, lemongrass puree, onion powder, ginger powder, tumeric and kaffir lime leaves all together.Cook and stir it occasionally until fragrant for about 1 minutes. Next add in the coconut milk and water, continue stirring until the curry is boil. Followed by adding in the brown sugar, salt and pepper for taste. Lastly stir in the lime juice and serve with noodles._____ Sesame Crusted Tofu: 1 extra-firm tofu Aquafaba (chickpeas liquid)1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs1/2 tsp white sesame seeds1/2 tsp black sesame seedsSalt and pepper for tasteHeat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, while waiting place the aquafaba in a small bowl and set aside.Mix the breadcrumbs, white sesame, black sesame, salt and pepper in a another bowl. Dip the tofu in aquafaba then place it on the breadcrumbs mixture and ensure it’s coated well with breadcrumbs. Next fry it on the heated frying pan.